id like to thank my skeleton, who is always there
bless them for letting baby girl keep her heritage
I peep them braids and that dress
I was just thinking this. She actually takes the children back to visit their family in their home country and they study about their own cultures. She isn’t one of those white people trying to assimilate her non-white children.
She doesn’t use her kids as props and accessories, and she loves and cherishes them all equally it looks like.
Not to mention how she lets John (Shiloh prefers to be called John) dress and act how they like
Also, I’m pretty sure her wedding dress has her kids’ drawings on it, which is just unbelievably adorable.
it does have her kids drawings on it, they also helped to write the vows and Maddox the eldest boy made the cake with his friends, which is probably why he looks so nervous in the picture of them cutting it.
Every single thing I hear about this wedding makes me so happy even though they’re complete strangers to me because it just seems so joyful.
I remember reading a while ago that when they hire nannies, they have a nanny from each child’s country of origin, who is fluent in their country’s native language, and can teach not just the individual child but the whole family about that country and culture. It’s really incredible how non-assimilative they’ve made their household.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
do u ever have that one female character who u like that could literally beat u up and you’d say thanks
thats my favourite animal
i have never seen a post with a plot twist like this before
This is the exact mix of wonderful and awful parenting I expect most tumblr users will display in later life.
Page 1 of 3894